All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGray's Clinical Photographic Dissector of the Human Body , by Drs. Marios Loukas, Brion Benninger, and R. Shane Tubbs, helps you take a clinical approach to the study of anatomy. This unique dissection guide uses full-color photographs rather than anatomical drawings to orient you more quickly in the lab, and points out the clinical significance of each structure and every dissection you make. You will also find valuable information on several emergency procedures used today to further reinforce the clinical correlations. With 1,300+ photos, this resource is a great way to learn or review anatomy and its relevance to clinical practice.
- Author BiographyChair and Professor in the Department of Anatomical Sciences at St. George's University who has written extensively in the field of anatomy and on the peripheral nerves. Dr. Tubbs is lead researcher in Pediatric Neurosurgery. He is Editor-in-Chief of the journal Clinical Anatomy, is author/editor of multiple books, and is a new editor for the 41st edition of Gray's Anatomy.
- Author(s)Brion Benninger,Marios Loukas,R. Shane Tubbs
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication28/09/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleGray's Anatomy
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteApprox. 1350 illustrations (1350 in full color)
- Weight1315 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.