All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA history of hunting and fishing through excerpted documents and as narrated by Gray's Sporting Journal columnist Will Ryan, the first book of its kind.
- Author BiographyWill Ryan has taught expository writing at Hampshire College since 1980. He holds a BA and MEd from the University of Vermont, and an MA in American history from the University of Massachusetts. His articles appear regularly in Field & Stream, American Angler, and other publications. He is a contributing editor at Gray's Sporting Journal, where he edits and writes a column on the history of hunting and fishing. He has written two previous books on the outdoors.
- Author(s)Will Ryan
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/08/2013
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight48 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.