All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionAmong the 330 feats of engineering genius documented here are bridges found all over the United States, from Brooklyn to the Golden Gate and landmark dams such as the Hoover, Grand Coulee, Norris and Shasta. The introduction presents an overview of bridge and dam history, while special sections outline preservation issues and demonstrate the significance of these structures in America's history.
- Author(s)Donald C. Jackson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/1996
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleGreat American Places S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date30/03/2017
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight608 g
- Width136 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.