All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBlake Griffin is kwn for being a #1 draft pick, Rookie of the Year, Slam Dunk Contest winner, and one of the best power forwards playing today. But he had to fight to make it onto the NBA court after sitting out his first pro season with a devastating knee injury. Learn more about the perennial All-Star in this comprehensive biography, complete with photos and fun infographics.
- Author BiographyMatt Christopher is the beloved and bestselling name behind more than a 100 sports-themed books for young readers.
- Author(s)Matt Christopher
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication31/12/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown Young Readers
- Weight122 g
- Width135 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.37
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.74
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $44.04
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $17.17
- AU $27.66Trending at AU $30.59
- AU $27.15Trending at AU $28.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.