All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionGreat Answers to Tough Interview Questions is the best-selling job-hunting book of all time and the essential companion for all jobseekers. It takes you through the whole process, from composing your CV and preparing for interviews to interview techniques, answering tough questions and even negotiating your new salary. This fully revised new edition includes valuable advice on highlighting your transferable skills and tips for using the internet and social networking as part of your job search. Full of examples of difficult questions that interviewers like to throw at you, Great Answers to Tough Interview Questions is suitable for anyone at any stage of their career, providing all the guidance needed to land that dream job. It is an indispensable guide that blows the competition away, serious job-hunter can afford to igre it.
- Author BiographyMartin John Yate is an internationally bestselling author. He has held major posts as a director of training and personnel for several international companies and is widely respected as the expert on all career matters. He is also the author of The Ultimate CV and The Ultimate Cover Letters, both published by Kogan Page.
- Author(s)Martin John Yate
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/04/2014
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Weight365 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.