All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhere there's smoke... The year is 1899 and the Travelin' Nine are barnstorming their way across the good ol' U. S. of A., trying to raise money to pay off the Payne family's big-league debt. Pulling into Chicago, Griffith has a run-in with an ermous thug and is more convinced than ever that the nefarious robber baron called The Chancellor kws about their magic baseball. Ruby also has an encounter with a mysterious stranger, and even though she doesn't kw why, she kws that he will change the Travelin' Nine. And Graham launches a towering shot out of the park when he thinks one is looking. Unfortunately, the wrong eyes may have seen what the youngest Payne can do with a baseball. Chicago is a hot town, so the Paynes better keep their cool. The Travelin' Nine still have more money to make! #1 New York Times bestseller Loren Long and Texas Bluebonnet winner Phil Bildner create a memorable modern-day parable where three siblings embark on the adventure of a lifetime and discover the strength in family, the power of faith, and the true magic of baseball. New York Times bestselling series!
- Author(s)Loren Long,Phil Bildner
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Children's Publishing
- Date of Publication14/04/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSluggers (Paperback)
- Series Part/Volume Number03
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Children's Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width130 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Loren Long
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.