All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCallling all budding magicians! Here's a fabulous kit to help to realize your magic dreams. Open up the box, take out your very own magic wand, lay out your tricks and props, and let the show begin! In the 48-page colour book you'll find a wide range of tricks to perform, complete with easy-to-follow instructions, tips on performing, and helpful, step-by-step illustrations. Author and Magic Circle member Peter Eldin shares his inside kwledge of the magic profession to reveal the secrets behind the tricks, and tells the stories of the great magicians of the past who created them. So get started! Set off on a journey of wonder, excitement and fascination as you amaze and entertain your family and friends.
- Author BiographyMagician Peter Eldin is a member of the world-famous Magic Circle and the author of over 200 books for children, including many on magic.
- Author(s)Peter Eldin
- PublisherHaldane Mason Ltd
- Date of Publication23/10/2008
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleBig Box
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRed Kite Books
- Content Note119 colour illustrations
- Weight650 g
- Width220 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine70 mm
- Contained items statementContains Other book format and General merchandise
- Interest Age8+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.