All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGreat British Sweets is a gloriously indulgent celebration of our Great British love affair with sweet-making and good old-fashioned confectionery. It is perfect for a Christmas stocking-filler! From pear drops to humbugs, honeycomb confections to liquorice, coconut ice to sugar mice, Nozedar gives us the rich history of these classic sweets along with over 50 easy-to-follow recipes for how to make them at home. Make your own Macaroon Bars. Have a go at homemade Humbugs. Create a giant Curly Wurly bar. Or rustle up some lovely Liquorice.
- Author BiographyAdele Nozedar is an author and photographer. Previously, she was in a cult indie band, then ran her own indie record label and became A&R Director/General Manager of a major record company. Her wide-ranging passions are reflected in her books, which include The Hedgerow Handbook (2012), The Signs and Symbols Sourcebook (2011), The Secret Language of Birds (2006), and The Element Encyclopedia of Native Americans (2013).
- Author(s)Adele Nozedar
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication04/09/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSquare Peg
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Weight405 g
- Width142 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.15
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.56
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $32.89
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $17.47
- AU $29.37Trending at AU $33.20
- AU $14.72Trending at AU $15.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.