Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- SynopsisRemember when Scarlett O'Hara ripped up the draperies to make a gorgeous gown? In this book, ideas for materials and supplies, ways of stimulating your creativity, and rules of color, balance, and harmony will inspire you to try several of 25 projects--from updating an old sweatshirt to hand embroidering a vest, and more. Full color throughout.
- AuthorSusan Beck
- Number Of Pages128 pages
- Publication Date1998-06-01
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co., Inc.
- Publication Year1998
- Copyright Date1998
- Weight22.8 Oz
- Height0.6 In.
- Width8.5 In.
- Length10 In.
- LC Classification NumberTT560.B33 1998
- Dewey Decimal646.4
- Dewey Edition21
Most relevant reviews
- quiltermama0628 Sep, 2016by
It wasn't as helpful as I was hoping far.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- gerrygerry12311 Jan, 2008by
Great Sweatshirts, tTShirts & Denim
I was very disappointed. There wasn't even 1 usable idea. Everything was outdated and totally out of style. I threw it in the garbage.
- lindab727509 Aug, 2006by
Sweatshirts & T-Shirts
I sew for a living, and this book looked like it would have some easy ideas. They weren't as easy or creative as I thought they would be.