All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $29.78
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $44.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.40
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $42.29Trending at AU $46.12
- AU $25.76Trending at AU $33.06
About this product
- DescriptionListeners learn how to be more confident and persuasive, handle difficult communication situations effectively, actively listen, use the hidden power of questions, and spot whether people are lying by analyzing their body language. Read by the author. An audio original.
- Author BiographyPeter Thomson is one of the UK's leading strategists in the areas of communication and personal and business growth. Having started in business in 1972, he built and sold three successful companies, enabling him to retire at age 42. Far from living the leisurely life, Peter is an active public speaker, motivator, and writer who has published three books and over a dozen audiobooks. He was recently awarded an Honorary Doctorate from the American Intercontinental University.
- Author(s)Thompson Peter
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2003
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Weight227 g
- Width121 mm
- Height40 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time360
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.