All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLike every very large dog, the Great Dane requires plenty of space for exercise. Typically, he has a placid personality, and is patient and sociable with kids. This book, an updated addition to Barron's Complete Pet Owner's Manuals series, advises on all aspects health care, caging, training, nutrition, behavior, and more. Written primarily for prospective and inexperienced pet owners, as well as for older children who are learning about responsible pet care, Barron's Complete Pet Owner's Manuals present basic pet care information. The many titles in this series cover all popular dog and cat breeds, bird varieties, hamsters and other small caged animals, aquarium fish varieties, terrarium pets, and even reptiles, amphibians, and exotics. Each title features approximately 70 color photos and advises on acquiring an animal, housing, feeding, health care--and, where applicable, grooming and training.
- Author(s)Joe Stahlkuppe
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Series TitlePet Owners Manual
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width165 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.