All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionAn engaging introduction to some of the more advanced concepts in Equity and Trusts, providing a cutting edge for students who are looking to gain additional insights with which to excel. Illuminated throughout with discussion of the specific issues which reveal the practical significance of different theoretical positions.
- Author BiographyAlastair Hudson is Professor of Equity and Finance Law at the University of Southampton, UK. He is a UK National Teaching Fellow, a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts and a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy.
- Author(s)Alastair Hudson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/08/2014
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePalgrave Great Debates in Law
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight426 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.