Great Decisions, Perfect Timing: Cultivating Intuitive Intelligence by Paul O'Brien (Paperback / softback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $45.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $41.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionWhat happens when a longing for creative freedom, perseverance and good timing come together? What if you focused on what fascinates you, then mastered some skills, including the art of making the right moves at the right time? The answer is a life filled with greater joy, contentment, creativity, and wisdom. In this unique book about discovering and living out one's destiny author Paul O'Brien distills a lifetime of business and personal challenges, risk-taking, adventure, and trial-and-error into an eloquently articulated process for making the best strategic decisions with an ever-improving sense of timing. His true stories of lessons learned will intrigue and delight the reader, while the presentation of the skills required to become a visionary decision maker captivate and motivate. The author's elegant Visionary Decision Making process and philosophy clearly defines the essential skills of intuition-driven decision-making and teaches readers how to take charge of their life and make better decisions that move them toward the realization of their goals or dreams. In Great Decisions, Perfect Timing, you will learn how to: Better kw thyself. Discover what fascinates you and let that motivate you. Understand what turns on your creative imagination or desire to be of service. Fine-tune your intuitive antenna. Create the space for intuitive insights to be received by turning down the ise of the five senses allowing for the perception of subtle, synchronistic signals. Leverage synchronicities to effect change within yourself. A synchronistic happening is a unique opportunity to receive information from the ever-present realm of Infinite Intelligence, beyond the box of linear thinking. Channel archetypes of power. Call forth your inner Hero, the Sovereign, the Warrior, the Magician, the Lover and put them to work! Develop intuition rituals. Learn how to use guided meditations and the I Ching (Book of Changes) as aids for cultivating and activating Intuitive Intelligence when you need it most. Adopt visionary beliefs. Own and always be upgrading your operating assumptions (beliefs). Execute your decisions with patient timing, trusting in the process and yourself. Perseverance furthers and mastery is the reward. Like compound interest, the more you trust intuition the easier it gets to tice and interpret those unique moments. These skills are a road map for creating what the author calls the Synchronistic Lifestyle - the ability to download creative power and inspiration from Infinite Intelligence to give rise to greater joy, contentment, wisdom and grace. It begins with awareness and attitude, and ends with decision-making and executed action. You are your own leader. A positive attitude and the belief that there are accidents-supported by an activated intuition-will help you ensure a much smoother and more joyful path toward your unique personal destiny.
- Author BiographyPaul O'Brien is a visionary entrepreneur who invented a new category of software in 1989, which evolved to become the world's largest astrology and divination website. He sold the company in 2007 and has since authored three books. Paul is a sought-after speaker, philanthropist and founder of the educational Divination Foundation (Divination.com). For 30 years, he has hosted the Pathways radio show, an interview program focused on personal and cultural transformation. Paul's book The Visionary I Ching: The Book of Changes for the 21st Century, (Visionary Networks Press, October 2012) is a beautifully illustrated eBook that offers the reader insights into current conditions in their lives, and tools for managing change. The Visionary I Ching is a non-sexist, non-militarist interpretation of the oldest of humanity's classical divination systems. The book is illustrated with inspirational art for each of the I Ching hexagrams. This modern version renders this ancient divination system truly useful as an enlightened decision-making tool for modern times and forms the backbone of Tarot.com's online I-Ching features. Paul's first book Divination: Sacred Tools for Reading the Mind of God (Visionary Networks Press, July 2007) showed how authentic divination systems (like the I Ching) help people make better decisions for better relationships, greater success and less stress. Paul teaches how you can use divination tools to stimulate your intuition to think outside the box around problems that logic can't handle -- especially strategic personal and professional decisions we now have to make more quickly than ever. The book illustrates how divination systems work, their history, psychology, and how to apply these tools for optimal results.
- Author(s)Paul O'Brien
- PublisherDivination Foundation Press
- Date of Publication05/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDivination Foundation Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byJohn Gray
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.