All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionGreat dishes from Spain features: apetizers, such as tapas, entremeses and salads; soups and gazpachos; tortillas and egg dishes; vegetables; rice, pasta and bread; fish and shellfish; poulty and game; white and red meat; sauces and salad dressings; desserts; and beverages. Each of 50 recipes is clear and easy to follow and make cooking them a pleasure. There is also a wealth of information on Spain's superb wines, cheeses, hams and olive oil - all mouth-wateringly described and beautifully photographed.
- Author BiographyJanet Mendel lives in southern Spain, and has been writing about Spanish food for more than 25 years, contributing regularly to Lookout, one of Spain's leading English-language magazines.
- Author(s)Janet Mendel
- PublisherSantana Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationMalaga
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintSantana Books
- Content Noteover 50 full-colour photographs
- Weight522 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Photographs byJohn James Wood
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.