Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionGreat Expectations is a Victorian coming of age vel and remains one of the most popular books by Charles Dickens. The first person narrator, Pip is a down on his luck orphan who finds himself being forced to steal food for an escaped convict. He soon goes to work for a blacksmith and is given the opportunity to go to London to become a gentleman. To come from such humble beginnings and yet have the opportunity to raise his standard of living gives him great expectations. A true classic of literature. This Large Print Edition is presented in easy-to-read 16 point type.
- Author BiographyCharles Dickens (1812-1870) was--and is--one of the most popular authors of all time. His novella, A Christmas Carol, is certainly one of the most influential works of fiction ever. Dickens was an international celebrity, and his classic novels include Great Expectations, A Tale of Two Cities, Oliver Twist, Hard Times, Bleak House, and many more.
- Author(s)Charles Dickens
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1334 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.