All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSterling's newest book in the acclaimed Great Expectations series covers every challenge parents and children face in the transition from baby to toddler, from toilet training and teeth brushing to language skills and healthy sleep habits, plus discipline, socialization, and play. Special sections on nutrition and childcare enrich the mix, along with insights to help parents become more flexible, responsive, patient and creative.
- Author BiographySANDY JONES, is co-author, with MARCIE JONES, of Great Expectations: Your All-in-One Resource for Pregnancy & Childbirth, Great Expectations Pregnancy Journal & Organizer, Great Expectations: Your Baby's First Year, Great Expectations: Best Baby Gear, and Great Expectations: Baby Sleep Guide. Sandy has BA and MA degrees in psychology and is the author of seven additional books as well as hundreds of articles. Marcie Jones, M.A., is a freelance writer and editor, a pregnancy and baby expert, as well as a mother. She has written numerous articles for pregnancy and parenting magazines.
- Author(s)Sandy Jones
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication07/03/2014
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Series TitleGreat Expectations
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date07/04/2014
- Weight367 g
- Width140 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine26 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.