All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA terrifying encounter with an escaped convict in a graveyard on the wild Kent marshes; a summons to meet the bitter, decaying Miss Havisham and her beautiful, cold-hearted ward Estella; the sudden generosity of a mysterious benefactor - these form a series of events that change the orphaned Pip's life forever, and he eagerly abandons his humble origins to begin a new life as a gentleman. Dickens's haunting late vel depicts Pip's education and development through adversity as he discovers thetrue nature of his 'great expectations'.
- Author BiographyCharles Dickens (1812-70) was a political reporter and journalist whose popularity was established by the phenomenally successful Pickwick Papers (1836-7). His novels captured and held the public imagination over a period of more than thirty years.
- Author(s)Charles Dickens
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication30/01/2003
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Audiobooks
- Weight174 g
- Width128 mm
- Height144 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Read byHugh Laurie
- Contained items statement3 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time72
- Edition StatementUnabridged
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $20.14Trending at AU $35.44
- AU $28.57Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $48.99Trending at AU $55.35
- AU $31.18Trending at AU $37.14
- AU $18.35Trending at AU $19.93
- AU $14.77Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $45.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.