All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.45Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.63
About this product
- DescriptionHow do you travel? What does your home look like? Are you 'at one' with nature? These questions and many more are tackled in this ambitiously creative colouring book for boys and girls of all ages. From an imagined city of the future to a forgotten city that has been reclaimed by nature, the huge, extendable colouring scenes in this book fold out to an impressive 690 mm and are teeming with details to discuss and discover as you colour.
- Author BiographyStu has been drawing for as long as he has been walking - making pictures is one of his great loves. He trained in graphic arts at Newport School of Art and Design, and his subsequent forays working with adults with different abilities, stints on an organic farm and at a nature study centre have all left their imprint on what he does.
- Publisherb small publishing limited
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationKingston-upon-Thames
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprintb small publishing limited
- Content NoteBlack and white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width240 mm
- Height320 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Stu McLellan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.