All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe Great Florida Semile Trail is the first comprehensive illustrated guide to Florida s historic and cultural sites that directly relate to the Semile Indians, covering Semile history from when they first migrated into the state in the 1700s to the tragic Semile wars to contemporary Semile culture. The guide covers all parts of the state that can be visited today, including the old Negro Fort site in the Panhandle, the Alachua Savannah near Gainesville, the Dade Battlefield in Bushnell, the Smallwood Store in the Ten Thousand Islands, Indian Key in the Florida Keys, and the destroyed sugar plantations near St. Augustine.
- Author BiographyDoug Alderson has written nine books about Florida topics, including Ghost Orchid Ghost for Pineapple Press. A former associate editor of Florida Wildlife magazine, he won a national writing award for a series of articles about the Everglades. He appears frequently at book and history events around the state. His website, www.dougalderson.net, promotes his books and public appearances.
- Author(s)Doug Alderson
- PublisherPineapple Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPineapple Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width155 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.