All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMom, Dad, Billy, and Kathy Masters move to Everett, Washington, to live in an old mansion that was built by Clifton Masters, Kathy and Billy's Great-Grandfather. The whispered stories of big sailing ships, pirates, and hidden treasure, excite Billy like thing has ever done before. Mother sees the old run-down house that sits well off the road atop a high cliff overlooking Everett Bay as needing a lot of work. Father sees it as a hobby, but Billy and Kathy see it as their own private Disneyland castle. Rumor has it that their Great-Grandfather was a pirate, and that he'd hidden a pile of gold somewhere on his estate. A neighbor, Old-Man Parker, adds weight to the rumor when he shows the children a gold doubloon. Hidden rooms and mysterious clues lead Billy and Kathy on an adventure of a lifetime, as they secretly search their Great-Grandfather's mansion for the lost treasure.
- Author(s)L J Sinnott
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dawn Smith
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.