Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
About this product
- DescriptionIt's hard to be different in the eyes of society.
For Samantha Velmar, it has always been difficult to be a full-figured woman. But after growing up in an abusive family with a dependent mother as her role model, Sam prides herself on her strength and independence. So with only her dog as her faithful companion, she is content with her life, if a little bored. She has almost convinced herself it is okay to be single...until she meets Jon.
Finding love is difficult eugh, but doing it on a timeline is nearly impossible.
Jonathan Edwards is happy immersing himself in his father's self-made business. Surrounded by corporate affairs, he is comfortable with his life...until his father dies and leaves a will regarding Jonathan's future. He needs to be married before his fast-approaching thirtieth birthday and begin a family within a year of the marriage, or he will lose the business. Unwilling to let down the employees who rely on him, Jonathan goes in search of a woman to marry...and instead finds one to love.
It is Molly-the-mutt who brings Samantha and Jonathan together when she tackles Jonathan in the park. Is their meeting fate, or divine (doggie) intervention?
- Author(s)Rida Allen
- PublisherDraumr Publishing, LLC
- Date of Publication30/04/2009
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationColumbia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDraumr Publishing, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight276 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)