All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese original transcriptions of fifty popular opera melodies for solo pia constitute about half of the current performance repertoire. From Aida to Turandot and more, the collection includes contributions from nearly all of the major composers. Individual introductions offer a brief sypsis of the source opera, and archival images place each piece within its larger context.Suitable for intermediate-level pianists, selections include pieces from Amahl and the Night Visitors, The Barber of Seville, The Bartered Bride, Carmen, Cavalleria Rusticana, Die Fledermaus, Der Rosenkavalier, Die Meistersinger von Nurnberg, Don Giovanni, Eugene Onegin, Faust, Hansel and Gretel, I Pagliacci, I Puritani, Il Trovatore, La Boheme, L'Africaine, Lakme, La Traviata, Lohengrin, Lucia di Lammermoor, Madama Butterfly, The Magic Flute, Martha, Prince Igor, Rinaldo, Samson et Dalila, Tales of Hoffmann, Tannhauser, Thais, Tosca, Tristan und Isolde, and more.
- Author(s)Carolinda Carlson
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication20/03/2014
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width229 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.