All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains the period of great power peace in the last fifty years and outlines the path to perpetuating it. Drawing on the Realist tradition and challenging conventional wisdom about the causes of American primacy, Baron explores contributions to peace made by the balance of power, nuclear weapons, democracy and globalization.
- Author BiographyJoshua Baron is a researcher, lecturer, and consultant on international and interpersonal conflict. He advises groups on how to achieve and maintain healthy levels of conflict. His work has been published by, among others, Harvard Business Review, The Huffington Post, and International Studies Review.
- Author(s)Joshua Baron
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/01/2014
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in International Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight480 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.