All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionHow did people like Daniel, David, and Mary talk to God? What can we learn from their example? What can we kw about God himself from the prayers of Hannah, Job, and Paul? These studies will help you discover new insights about prayer, God's character, and the lives of his praying people. Your own prayer life will be enriched as you study the great prayers of Scripture.
- Author BiographyCarol Pluddemann is author of the Fisherman Bible Studies Great Passages of the Bible, Great People of the Bible and Great Prayers of the Bible.
- Author(s)Carol Plueddemann
- PublisherShaw (Harold) Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2000
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleFisherman Bible Studyguide
- Place of PublicationWheaton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShaw (Harold) Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight99 g
- Width130 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.