All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe Maurya empire, ruled by the Mauryan dynasty, was the largest and most powerful political and military empire of ancient India. The mural is t exactly contemporary life, but a fusion of the Mauryan past with the present of the 1980s, without any obvious parading of modern achievements such as skyscrapers and traffic jams. Khanna's relaxed art, still fresh and rich in cultural roots, stands testimony to his artistic intelligence and appetite for creative work.
- Author BiographyNorbert Lynton, professor emeritus at the University of Sussex and former director of exhibitions for the Arts Council of Great Britain, has written widely on twentieth century art.
- Author(s)Norbert Lynton
- PublisherGrantha Corporation
- Date of Publication20/12/2008
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrantha Corporation
- Content Note76 illus
- Weight852 g
- Width300 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.