All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSage is used to being the fastest runner, the quickest climber, and the strongest swimmer around. And she's also used to taking charge. But when the second race course has the red team diving underwater to explore the Great Barrier Reef, it's trusting her teammates that matters most. It's sink or swim time.... Each chapter in this action-packed adventure series is bursting with totally true facts about wild and wonderful creatures, dangerous habitats, maps, and more!
- Author BiographyKristin Earhart grew up riding horses, pestering her cat, and reading books about amazing animals. These days, she lives with her husband and son in Brooklyn, New York, and writes books of her own. She still loves animals. But now, when she pesters her cat, the surly cat pesters back.
- Author(s)Kristin Earhart
- PublisherScholastic US
- Date of Publication27/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleRace the Wild
- Series Part/Volume Number02
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width155 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $29.45
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $33.44
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.85
- AU $14.41Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $44.14
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.