All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnique volume of 45 splendid self-portraits encompasses pen, ink, and charcoal renderings as well as etchings and engravings. Subjects range from such 15th-century artists as da Vinci and Durer to a host of 19th-century masters: Whistler, Rodin, van Gogh, Beardsley, and many more - Rembrandt, Rubens, Goya, Blake, Pissarro, numerous others. 45 black-and-white illustrations.
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication29/08/2002
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleDover Fine Art, History of Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note44 b/w illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width210 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edited byCarol Belanger Grafton
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.