All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTake your sex life from ordinary to extraordinary with this fun and easy-to-use beginner's guide to authentic Tantra. Explore new and surprising sources of sensual delight with fifty-four Tantric techniques for enhancing intimacy and deepening pleasure. Proving that Tantric lovemaking doesn't have to take hours, Tantra experts Mark Michaels and Patricia Johnson present straightforward, simple practices that anyone can do. Along with fundamental principles of Tantric sex, you will discover amazing ways to prolong arousal, physically and spiritually satisfy your partner, maximize sexual bliss, and reach higher states of consciousness.
- Author BiographyMark A. Michaels and Patricia Johnson are a married couple who have been teaching Tantra and Kriya Yoga together since 1999. Their popular workshops have been featured in the Village Voice, NOW magazine, and Breathe magazine. They are senior students of Dr. Jonn Mumford and have studied Bhakti Yoga with Bhagavan Das and Tantra with Dr. Rudy Ballentine.
- Author(s)Mark A. Michaels,Patricia Johnson
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication27/12/2012
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.