Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00+ AU $11.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by uniquestuff111
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'I remember thinking two things at the time. Firstly, if it had wanted to eat us we wouldn't have stood a chance and second, it didn't want to eat us.' When James Woodford was confronted by half a dozen sharks swimming at full speed, he froze in shock. But he was even more surprised when they swam right past, completely igring him. He couldn't reconcile this experience with the mindless eating-machines that dominate the discussion of sharks in Australia. Interviewing world-rewned experts and joining research teams at Neptune Islands, one of the most famous shark aggregation locations in the world - and consequently one of the most dangerous dive sites - James investigates these intriguing creatures at close range and discovers their fascinating world.
- Author BiographyJames Woodford is the author of six books including The Wollemi Pine, The Secret Life of Wombats, The Dog Fence and The Great Barrier Reef. He was born in 1968, has four children and lives on the reef in Townsville. James can be found on the web at www.realdirt.com.au
- Author(s)James Woodford
- PublisherPan Macmillan Australia
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMacmillan Australia
- Content Notecolour photographs
- Weight390 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- golfingden4429 Sep, 2016by
been cage diving aboard calypso star at neptune islands twice with great whites loved it, looking forward going again in near future , with these magnificent animals.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.