All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing on from 'Alfred Mylne, The Leading Yacht Designer 1896-1920', Ian Nicolson introduces the first Alfred Mylne's later designs.
- Author BiographyIan Nicolson joined Alfred Mylne the Second as a full design partner at the age of 31. These two very different personalities worked together for 20 years to produce a variety of craft. At the same time, Nicolson set up a boat survey organisation which became the most successful in Scotland, so that he went all over the world doing surveys. Ian has had 23 books published and many hundreds of technical articles. He has had his own magazine column since 1955.
- Author(s)Ian Nicolson
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication15/07/2016
- SubjectShips & Waterways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note90
- Width246 mm
- Height168 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.