All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you kw how to ask for help at work without sounding stupid? Do you kw how to get valuable and useful feedback from your colleagues? Have you mastered your professional pitch so that every time you meet someone, they remember and are impressed by you? If you answered '' to any of these questions, you need Great on the Job . In 2008, Jodi Glickman launched Great on the Job, a communications consulting firm whose distinguished client list includes Harvard Business School, Wharton, The Stern School of Business, Merrill Lynch, and Citigroup. Now, Glickman's three-step training program is available in book form for the first time. With case studies, micro strategies, and example language, readers will learn communication skills that can be practiced and implemented immediately. In today's ecomy, it's t typically the smartest, hardest working or most technically savvy who succeed. Instead, the ability to communicate well is often the most important precursor to success in the workplace. So whether you're a star performer or a struggling vice, Great on the Job will give you the building blocks you need for every conversation you'll have.
- Author BiographyJodi Glickman is the founder of Great on the Job, LLC. She previously worked in the investment banking division at Goldman Sachs and was a policy analyst at the Environmental Protection Agency. She holds a B.S. in Social Policy from Northwestern University and an M.B.A. from the Johnson Graduate School of Management at Cornell University.
- Author(s)Jodi Glickman
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication02/06/2011
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Weight345 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.