Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionIt is t often that we think of the greater love that can be achieved from suffering and pain during our lives on earth. Rather, we are inclined to pray to our Lord to relieve the suffering and pain of those who are experiencing it and that is an appropriate way to express our love of our fellow human beings and indicate our desire that their pain be diminished. But suffering, pain and sacrifice can also be endured as a means to demonstrate a greater love of our Lord and of one ather. We have greater demonstration of that than the passion of our Lord who through his suffering and pain demonstrated the greatest love of us that could possibly be demonstrated by God himself. Jesus did t need to suffer death for us. He suffered his passion and death to show us that greater love can take place than to lay down one's life for ather. His whole life was a demonstration of his great love and mercy for every individual on earth.
- Author(s)George E Pfautsch
- Date of Publication23/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.