All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith fragile states representing both a core development challenge and a source of major threats to international security, the search for strategies to assist the recovery of failing and war-torn countries has been high on the agendas of dor countries. Stewart Patrick and Kaysie Brown candidly assess efforts to bring together diplomatic, defense, and development instruments - the so-called 3Ds of whole of government strategies - made by seven major dor countries: Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Sweden, the United Kingdom, and the United States.The authors candidly assess integrated efforts to assist the recovery of failing and war-torn states being made by seven major dor countries.
- Author BiographyStewart Patrick is research fellow at the Center for Global Development in Washington, DC, and professorial lecturer at the Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies. Kaysie Brown is program associate at the Center for Global Development.
- Author(s)Kaysie Brown,Stewart Patrick
- PublisherInternational Peace Academy
- Date of Publication15/12/2007
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Peace Academy
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.