All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOften considered the 'troubled partnership' of the Western alliance, relations between Greece and Turkey during the Cold War era sometimes compromised the geopolitical interests of the United States, as the two Eastern Mediterranean states engaged in a regional rivalry that clearly disregarded the objectives of NATO in the area. Christos Kassimeris assesses the position of Greece within the Western alliance and the formulation of her foreign policy towards all pertinent parties, particularly, the United States, NATO and Turkey. Concentrating on the prospect of foreign intervention, this study escapes the more traditional examination of Greco-Turkish relations and offers new perspectives on this turbulent relationship, and its international significance.
- Author BiographyChristos Kassimeris is Assistant Professor in Political Science and Chair of the Department of Social and Behavioral Sciences at European University Cyprus.
- Author(s)Christos Kassimeris
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication18/12/2009
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings
- Weight499 g
- Width140 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.