All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJason Malopoulos lends a unique perspective, based on experience of the global financial system, emerging markets and crises, European politics and Greek society, to demonstrate how one of the EU's smaller countries played a catalytic role in a crisis that threatens the future of the euro, and possibly even of the European Union itself. He digs beneath the headline ecomic data to explore the historical legacy and psychological biases that have shaped an on-going political drama, in a book that has profound implications for our understanding of ecomics, as well as the policy choices for Europe's elite.
- Author BiographyJason Manolopoulos is the co-founder and Chief Investment Officer of the emerging markets hedge fund Dromeus Capital, an alternative asset management firm focusing on macro and special situations investments in emerging markets. He gained his BSc (Hons) in Economics at the University of Surrey and his MSc in Accounting and Finance at the London School of Economics and Political Science. Manolopoulos has over a decade's experience working in emerging markets for investment banks and asset managers, including Barclays Capital, Merrill Lynch and Marathon Asset Management in London, and Rosbank and Trust Investment Bank in Moscow, where he was a member of the board and co-head of investment banking and structuring. He is a CFA charter holder.
- Author(s)Jason Manolopoulos
- PublisherAnthem Press
- Date of Publication20/04/2011
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleAnthem Finance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAnthem Press
- Content Note20+ figures and tables
- Weight454 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.