Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor all of the technical explanations for meltdown in the financial markets during the banking crisis, the most readily accepted and almost universal explanation is the single word 'greed'. This is a subject which can at once be seen as the disease at the heart of society and the motivating force behind the progress of mankind.
- Author BiographyALEX BRASSEY is completing a PhD in Psychology at the University of London, UK. He is also Managing Director of Cramer Pelmont Solicitors, Senior Partner of The Schools Enterprise Partnership and Managing Director of Liverpool Residential. He formerly worked for 10 years in the City of London as Assistant Vice-President of Citibank, Director of Lehman Brothers and Head of Yen trading at Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation. He is a qualified fund manager, teacher and holds a BSc (Hons) in Finance and Economics from Manchester University, and an MA in Philosophy from Kings College London. STEPHEN BARBER is Senior Lecturer at London South Bank University and a Senior Research Fellow at the Global Policy Institute, London Metropolitan University. He has spent fifteen years working in the City of London's financial industry and is a frequent contributor to and commentator in the financial press, radio and TV. He has published three previous books on politics, policy and political economy.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/10/2009
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight390 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAlexis Brassey,Stephen Barber
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.