Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe film opens, in Tokyo, at the end of the 1996 fiscal year. A Deputy Executive of Finance at Casio Corporation takes millions of the company's money. He gives the money to a New York Broker to invest in a start up business. He is uncertain of how business is done in America; hires an International Investigator, named Moto to over see and protect his investment. During his on going investigation, Moto's life is threatened, by five would be attackers; he manages to fight them off. A Corporate Executive discovers the Deputy's investment. A demand is given to the Deputy, he is to get the money back and return it to the Company's account. The Deputy contacts the broker, a kwn Leader of an Organized Crime Group, explains the reason for his request that the money be returned. Moto discovers the Broker has used portions of the money, for his own personal use and the figures continue to dwindle. When the money isn't returned, The Deputy is dismissed from the company. He suddenly disappears. The Casio Corporation has other problems; there are rumors of other unclaimed investments, being investigated. A hit man has been hired, to silence all leaks to the n-investment and eliminate any connections to the hired party. When Moto discovers that he has been double-crossed and a set-up is lurking all around him. He befriends an active Police Captain and hires two private investigators to (watch his back). They become his partners. Moto and his Partners stake - out his office, from a bar across the street. They see a hit team that is looking for him. Moto becomes eager to finish this case and rid himself of all the danger that it brings. While in a discussion, without Moto being present, his Partners express their belief that Moto isn't who he says he is. They feel that Moto could be the Broker that they seek and assumes the identity of Moto the Famous International investigator. Moto partners have collected data to be used against him, without his kwing. They discover the FBI has a surveillance Team monitoring Casio Financial Activities in The United States. Moto has hunch and plans a trip to London, which will require the assistance of his partners and The Scotland Yard Policemen. They meet an eager Detective willing to help them find their International Mystery Man and all the players involved their financial plans of corruption. The Mystery Man, just to make things easier, replaces the corporation's money; Moto escapes from London with his life. While back in the United States, DISASTER strikes, the newspapers and televisions media report the corruption and embezzlement at Casio. The Executive contacts him. He wants to come out from hiding and tell his side of the truth. There is a major double cross in the works and Moto is thrown into the middle of this nightmare. Moto and The Executive are greeted by an ambush of KILLERS. They're involved in an old fashion shoot out. Moto is forced to become a ruthless killer. On this day, a majority of people will Die. Moto is caught in a cross fire of bullets. While he is wounded and confused, with thoughts of who is behind the attempts on his life, Moto still pursues the truth. He realizes one is to be trusted, if he wants to stay alive.
- Author(s)Jonathan Marsh
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.