All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionGreek: An Essential Grammar of the Modern Language is a concise and user-friendly reference guide to the most important aspects of modern Greek. It presents a fresh and accessible description of the language in short, readable sections. Explanations are clear and supported by examples throughout. The Grammar is ideal for learners of all levels and is suitable for those involved in independent study and for students in schools, colleges, universities and adult classes of all types. Features include: * lots of clear and up-to-date examples * clear explanations of grammatical terms * discussion of points which often cause problems * Greek/English comparisons and contrasts highlighted. Greek: An Essential Grammar of the Modern Language will help you read, speak and write with greater confidence.
- Author BiographyDavid Holton is a Lecturer in Modern Greek at the University of Cambridge and a Fellow of Selwyn College. Peter Mackridge is Professor of Modern Greek at the University of Oxford and a Fellow of St Cross College. Irene Philippaki-Warburton is Professor of Linguistics at Reading University.
- Author(s)David Holton,Irene Philippaki-Warburton,Peter Mackridge
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/11/2003
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleRoutledge Essential Grammars
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date24/11/2015
- Content Note10 tables, glossary, further reading, indexes
- Weight474 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.