All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is available on its own or as part of the seven volume set, Greek Literature. This collection reprints in facsimile the most influential scholarship published in this field during the twentieth century. For a complete list of the volume titles in this set, see the listing for Greek Literature [ISBN 0-8153-3681-0]. A full table of contents can be obtained by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author BiographyGregory Nagy is Professor of Classics at Harvard University and Director of the Center for Hellenic Studies in Washington, D.C. He has written and edited numerous books on Greek literature, including Homeric Questions, The Everyman's Library The Iliad, Greek Mythology and Poetics, and Poetry as Performance.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/05/2002
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight861 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byGregory Nagy
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.