All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom appetizers to cakes and desserts, these recipes combine the freshest ingredients -- whole grain flour, olive oil, lemons, yogurt and cheese, wild herbs, among others - -in ways that will tantalize the palates of both vegetarians and lovers of traditional Greek food. To complement the 200 recipes, the author outlines religious, historical, and other influences on Greek cuisine. He also relates anecdotes of his life in Greece and accounts of folk customs there.A full array of mouth-watering dishes is included, along with a te on the pronunciation of Greek words and an extensive glossary. The recipes include Cucumber and Yogurt Dip, Bean Soup with Hot Peppers, Chick Peas with Apricots, Cauliflower Fritters, Olive and Orange Salad, Cheese Rolls, Melon with Honey Dressing, and Semolina Halva.
- Author BiographyJack Santa Maria, author of several other popular cookbooks, lives in England.
- Author(s)SANTA MARIA
- PublisherShambhala Publications Inc
- Date of Publication31/12/1984
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShambhala Publications Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $27.07New
- AU $14.68New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.34Trending at AU $31.29
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.28
- AU $29.46Trending at AU $35.67
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $44.33Trending at AU $44.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.