All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese colorful dishes from the eastern shores of the Mediterranean make up an exciting selection of vegetarian recipes. Dips, soups, raw and cooked salads, main courses, and desserts are all easily achieved with readily available ingredients. Delectable dishes such as Squash Blossoms, Dolmades, Moussaka, and Exotic Fruit Salad add zest and variety to vegetarian fare. The author, herself a native of Greece, offers ideas for gluten- and dairy-free cooking as well as tips for the proper presentation and balance of Greek cuisine.
- Author BiographyAlkmini Chaitow, a native of Greece, offers ideas for gluten- and dairy-free cooking as well as tips for the proper presentation and balance of Greek cuisine.
- Author(s)Alkmini Chaitow
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication01/07/1997
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationRochester, VT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHealing Arts Press
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight300 g
- Width159 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementNew ed of 2 revised ed
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.04
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $32.82
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.41
- AU $42.00Trending at AU $42.81
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $43.96
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.22
- AU $48.73Trending at AU $50.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.