All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShortlisted for Spear's Business Book of the Year Award 2013 The eurozone is in crisis. Spiralling debts, defaulting banks, high unemployment - the European dream of a united union appears to be over. All fingers point to the corrupt and greedy PIIGs: Portugal, Ireland, Italy, Greece and Spain. Profligate governments have exploited the system, squandered the benefits and w beg for bail-outs from those that prosper. But is it really that simple? Ecomist Vicky Pryce argues that, given the flaws at its conception, the eurozone has been doomed from the very start. Politicians igred common sense and deliberately created a system based on political t ecomic motives. It was a recipe for disaster and Europe w reaps the whirlwind. Is it time for a Greek exit? Now comprehensively revised and updated, Greekomics explores the history of the eurozone, lays bare the causes of the crisis and suggests a way out of the current mess.
- Author BiographyVicky Pryce is an economist, and former Joint head of the United Kingdom's government economic service. She lives in Clapham.
- Author(s)Vicky Pryce
- PublisherBiteback Publishing
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBiteback Publishing
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.