All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis edited collection presents cutting edge research into the topic of green messages and subsequent consumer responses. The research studies draw on a rich tradition of communication, psychological and sociological theories that examine consumer responses in a nuanced way. At the same time, the studies present important implications for advertising practitioners and academics alike. Written by communications scholars from North America, Europe and Asia, the studies encompass a range of research techniques including experiments, surveys, content analyses and depth interviews. The book provides important insights into current practice as well as directions for future research. This book was originally published as a special issue of the Journal of Advertising.
- Author BiographyKim Sheehan is Professor at the School of Journalism & Communication at the University of Oregon, USA. She recieved her PhD from the University of Tennessee, USA. Lucy Atkinson is Assistant Professor in the Department of Advertising and Public Relations at the University of Texas-Austin, USA. She recieved her PhD from the University of Wisconsin, USA.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/07/2014
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white halftones, 24 black & white line drawings
- Weight612 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byKim Sheehan,Mrs. Lucy Atkinson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.