All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRobinson Crusoe is among the first vels written in English. Thanks to its extraordinary realism and drama, it is easily the longest-enduring work of popular fiction in the language. The story, probably based on the Pacific-island ordeal of castaway Alexander Selkirk, was presented by Daniel Defoe as a true account, and is utterly convincing in its topography, action, and character, even three hundred years after its first publication. Robinson Crusoe is a true page-turner: Dr. Samuel Johnson said it was one of only three books he had read that would have been better for being longer.
- Author(s)Daniel Defoe
- PublisherCIDEB s.r.l.
- Date of Publication14/12/2011
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationRapallo
- Country of PublicationItaly
- Weight227 g
- Width165 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine5 mm
Save on Other
- AU $36.13Trending at AU $67.19
- AU $41.23Trending at AU $44.10
- AU $19.02Trending at AU $21.68
- AU $35.31Trending at AU $51.63
- AU $18.18Trending at AU $22.10
- AU $23.40Trending at AU $28.38
- AU $41.24Trending at AU $45.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.