All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe rapid development of modern techlogy has brought us a convenient life, but also an unprecedented crisis and test for the environment. Green architecture helps to promote energy saving and emission reduction, and thus plays a significant role in sustainable social development. The book showcases the latest Chinese achievements in green architecture. Each project has been beautifully photographed and includes detailed plans on eco-techlogy alongside the architect's thoughts on green architecture in terms of environment protection, energy saving, resource utilisation and pollution control.
- PublisherDesignMedia Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- Place of PublicationNorth Point
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintDesignMedia Publishing Limited
- Weight454 g
- Width245 mm
- Height310 mm
- Edited byWeijun Yang
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.