All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeet the challenge of integrating Building Information Modeling and sustainability with this in-depth guide, which pairs these two revolutionary movements to create environmentally friendly design through a streamlined process. Written by an award-winning team that has gone beyond theory to lead the implementation of Green BIM projects, this comprehensive reference features practical strategies, techniques, and real-world expertise so that you can create sustainable BIM projects, matter what their scale.
- Author BiographyEddy Krygiel, AIA, LEED AP is a practicing architect at BNIM Architects, which has four projects that have received AIA COTE Top Ten Green Project Awards. Eddy is responsible for implementing BIM at BNIM and also consults for other firms looking to implement BIM. He also teaches Revit to practicing architects and architectural students and has lectured around the nation on the use of BIM in the construction industry. Eddy has co-authored papers and books on BIM and sustainability as well as several books on using Autodesk Revit Architecture. Bradley Nies, AIA, LEED AP, is a registered architect and Director of Elements, the sustainable design consulting division of BNIM Architects. Brad has worked on all levels of U.S. Green Building Council LEED-Certified projects, including two that achieved Platinum certification.
- Author(s)Brad Nies,Eddy Krygiel
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/04/2008
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight462 g
- Width186 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword bySteve McDowell
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.