All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionWith a few exceptions, there is little else that is more important to the typical resident of Wisconsin than the Green Bay Packers. These fans will endure an Arctic freeze, a torrential downpour, or a sweltering August night to watch their beloved Packers. As the famed Lambeau Leap symbolizes, players have never been mere numbers to the faithful. Instead, fans literally embrace Packers like members of their extended families. Green Bay Packers: Where Have You Gone? takes an informative stroll down memory lane and includes many of the players who have made being a Packers fan so much fun in Wisconsin and beyond. From Paul Hornung to Dorsey Levens, Willie Davis to Ahman Green, Jim Taylor to Donald Driver, Jerry Kramer to Brett Favre, the book looks t only at the playing careers of many former Packers, but also their lives after their playing days ended. The book reveals fascinating behind-the-scenes stories from four decades of Packers football. It also tests the most fanatic fan's kwledge of team history--most of whom would be hard pressed to name the player gave up his number when Reggie White came on board in Green Bay. Trivia buffs will also be challenged to name the quarterback who got his chance to start even after Don Majkowski set the league on fire the season before. Green Bay Packers: Where Have You Gone? takes a present-day look at these Green Bay Packers of yesteryear, helping fans who are wondering where the time has gone. Skyhorse Publishing, as well as our Sports Publishing imprint, are proud to publish a broad range of books for readers interested in sports--books about baseball, pro football, college football, pro and college basketball, hockey, or soccer, we have a book about your sport or your team. Whether you are a New York Yankees fan or hail from Red Sox nation; whether you are a die-hard Green Bay Packers or Dallas Cowboys fan; whether you root for the Kentucky Wildcats, Louisville Cardinals, UCLA Bruins, or Kansas Jayhawks; whether you route for the Boston Bruins, Toronto Maple Leafs, Montreal Canadiens, or Los Angeles Kings; we have a book for you. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to publishing books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked by other publishers and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyChuck Carlson has been a writer for more than 30 years, including 12 years covering the Green Bay Packers. He has also written 13 books, including 10 on the Packers. He is currently an editor/writer for the Battle Creek Enquirer in Michigan and lives in Marshall, Michigan.
- Author(s)Chuck Carlson
- PublisherSports Publishing LLC
- Date of Publication17/09/2015
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Series TitleWhere Have You Gone?
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSports Publishing LLC
- Content Note25 B&W illustrations
- Weight428 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.