All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAcclaimed Japanese mathematics instructor Tetsuya Miyamoto developed KenKen in 2004 and it has since taken over the puzzling world. It takes a page from karate - ather Japanese art - each title is graded by colour: White for easy, Green for medium, Brown for hard & Black Belt, for the super-tough! All in a handy-sized format, so puzzle lovers can play this addictive game wherever the mood takes them! So, you've worked your way through the easiest, for-beginners-only KenKen. The next level awaits you. Do you have what it takes to solve these 300 puzzles?
- Author BiographyAcclaimed Japanese mathematics instructor Tetsuya Miyamoto developed KenKen in 2004 with the goal of improving his students' math and logic skills. This understandable, fun and challenging puzzle quickly became a favourite leisure activity for all ages throughout Japan and then for millions of players worldwide. Now it's carried in the New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Chicago Tribune, The Times, Scholastic classroom magazines and more.
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication21/03/2013
- Series TitleMartial Arts KenKen
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteb/w throughout
- Weight272 g
- Width136 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
Most relevant reviews
- totandbob06 Apr, 2016by
good if you're a kenken person
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.91Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.60Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.