All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt a time when environmental consciousness has penetrated the population, more and more people are wondering how to have a fun, environmentally responsible holiday season.This book tells the reader how to enjoy the Christmas season - and leave a small carbon footprint. Included is advice on how to: create less waste at Christmas by recycling; choose between a real tree and an artificial one; host a green Christmas dinner. As well as: suggestions for green gifts; online resources to have a sustainable holiday; and, tips about recycled greeting cards.The environmentally aware reader will be able to have a great holiday celebration while t damaging the planet and setting a great example.
- Author BiographyJennifer Basye Sander has been creating successful book products since 1983. Since then she has worked in all aspects of the book publishing business. She is the author, co-author, or ghost writer of more than thirty books. Peter Sander is an author, researcher, and consultant in the fields of business, location reference, and personal finance.
- Author(s)Jennifer Basye Sander,Peter Sander
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication31/10/2008
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Out-of-print date17/02/2012
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width140 mm
- Height159 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.