All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes computing invation, using n-volatile memory for a sustainable world. It appeals to both computing engineers and device engineers by describing a new means of lower power computing invation, without sacrificing performance over conventional low-voltage operation. Readers will be introduced to methods of design and implementation for n-volatile memory which allow computing equipment to be turned off rmally when t in use and to be turned on instantly to operate with full performance when needed.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note113 black & white illustrations, 69 colour illustrations, 11 black & white tables, biography
- Weight502 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byHiroyuki Mizuno,Takayuki Kawahara
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.